Centuria’s TesseraeTM Technical Management Process (TesseraeTM) is a performance-based technical management and development solution. TesseraeTM was developed, refined, and proven in the government market driving Centuria’s delivery of solutions for large complex ($10M plus /year), programs.
TesseraeTM integrates three major components:
Contact Us For More On TesseraeTM
- Agile software development methodology to execute technical requirements and fulfill ad hoc technical requests
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) ML3-assessed management model to deliver a quality project through responsible management
- PMI derived program management processes
This fusion of transparent and decisive management with continuous collaboration creates a trusted partnership that informs and enables technical projects. TesseraeTM provides repeatable processes that can be tailored to any project.
- Balances the speed and productivity of Agile development within the discipline of CMMI ML3 management and PMI-based management.
- Addresses management and technical requirements across the full IT life cycle with a cohesive patent pending integrated approach
- Informs all tasks through continuous collaboration with customers
- Enables immediate response to customer priorities particularly within dynamic environments, while achieving their desired goals and accomplishing required contract outcomes
TesseraeTM enables on-time and on-budget delivery of practical and innovative technical solutions.