Centuria operates globally with a proven capability to seamlessly integrate into customer missions. Drawing on a legacy of military and public service, our executive team imbues our business efforts with a sense of honor, courage, and a commitment to industry leadership. These cornerstone characteristics foster a “can do” mentality company-wide. Customers are assured of immediate access to both our executive team, and our sole shareholder and founder.
As a Marine held and managed Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, the ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to changing program requirements is in our DNA.
Improvise, Adapt & Overcome!
Founded in 2001, Centuria corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with close to two decades of experience serving Federal and International customers. Drawing on a legacy of service, our executive team imbues Centuria’s efforts with honor, courage, and a commitment to our customers. These foundational principles cultivate a “can-do” mindset: Centurions will always “Improvise, adapt, and overcome!”
Deploying ISO 9001: 2015 certified standards within all facets of our organization ensures our customers get more than small business agility – they receive consistent, high-quality service from every Centuria touch point.
- Meteorological Services
- IT Systems
- Engineering Services
- Scientific Services
- Marine Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- 15+ years in the federal market
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Forest Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Weather Service
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Veterans Affairs
- Inc. 5000 Six Consecutive Years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award Four Consecutive Years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Smart CEO 100 Award 2012
- National Capital Ethics Awards, semi-finalist 2011, 2012
- SmartCEO Best Run Companies 2012
- IES&BD Award in Excellence in Team Building and Management 2012