Centuria operates globally with a proven capability to seamlessly integrate into customer missions. Drawing on a legacy of military and public service, our executive team imbues our business efforts with a sense of honor, courage, and a commitment to industry leadership. These cornerstone characteristics foster a “can do” mentality company-wide. Customers are assured of immediate access to both our executive team, and our sole shareholder and founder.
As a Marine held and managed Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, the ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to changing program requirements is in our DNA.
Improvise, Adapt & Overcome!
Founded in 2001, Centuria has enjoyed over fifteen years of success managing large and complex programs as a prime contractor. Centuria captured nearly two hundred million dollars on the VETS I contract vehicle – making us the fourth largest awardee on that vehicle, and notably the only awardee of Department of Commerce funding against VETS I. Centuria looks forward to continued success on the ensuing VETS II vehicle, and other contact vehicles, to which we can bring our expertise, experience and passion for customer success.
Deploying ISO 9001:2008 certified standards within all facets of our headquarters’ operations ensures our customers get more than small business agility – they receive consistently high quality communications and service from every Centuria touch point.
Per our ISO 9001:2008 certified standards, Centuria Corporation is committed to complying with statutory and regulatory requirements while exceeding the expectations of our customers by delivering on time and on schedule service delivery within budget by continuously improving our employee’s performance, and the solutions they create, deliver, and maintain.
- Marine Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- 15+ years in the federal market
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Forest Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Weather Service
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Veterans Affairs
- Inc. 5000 Six Consecutive Years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award Four Consecutive Years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Smart CEO 100 Award 2012
- National Capital Ethics Awards, semi-finalist 2011, 2012
- SmartCEO Best Run Companies 2012
- IES&BD Award in Excellence in Team Building and Management 2012